This issue of ACEAE features the following:
- Cover Images – Watercolors by Mollie Moorhead
- Possible Reality – Poetry and Photo by Amber Lianne White
- My Bones Are a Garden, Not a Graveyard – Writings by Ashley Stinson
- Plants in the Land of Enchantment: Vol. 2 – Photos by Andy Stevenson
- Heart Of The Woods – Poetry by Monticue Connally
ACEAE: A Family Of Plant Tales seeks to create a “plant family” of sorts through written and visual art – to draw plant people together and promote their work as herbalists, healers, communicators with nature, medicine makers, artists, and dreamers. A portion of proceeds will be donated to United Plant Savers.