This issue of ACEAE features the following:
- Asclepias speciosa – Botanical illustration by Dani Otteson
- A Call From The Ground – Writings by Marian Kellogg
- California Poppy – Poetry by Brigitte Taraschuk
- A Date With Rumex crispus – Non-fiction by Monticue Connally
- A Poem For Cacao – Poetry by Rachel Sorrell
- TheBird of Paradise – Non-fiction by Sonja Semion
ACEAE: A Family Of Plant Tales seeks to create a “plant family” of sorts through written and visual art – to draw plant people together and promote their work as herbalists, healers, communicators with nature, medicine makers, artists, and dreamers. A portion of proceeds will be donated to United Plant Savers.