This issue of ACEAE features the following:
- Ode to Skullcap – Poetry by Monticue Connally
- Our Lady of Transfiguration – Non-fiction by Dani Otteson
- Plants in the Land of Enchantment – Photos by Andy Stevenson
- Summertime Naps – Poetry and photo by Amber Lianne White
- A Series of Questions thought of by a Person who likes Plants – Writings by Marian Shorb
ACEAE: A Family Of Plant Tales seeks to create a “plant family” of sorts through written and visual art – to draw plant people together and promote their work as herbalists, healers, communicators with nature, medicine makers, artists, and dreamers. A portion of proceeds will be donated to United Plant Savers.